A Quick Survey about INKBIRD Pool Thermometer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

INKBIRD_official

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys,

Hope you are having a great day.
Here is a quick survey, any help will be much appreciated!
Our original pack of this pool thermometer set is including an outdoor unit (the pool thermometer) and an indoor unit (the receiver).

The receiver supports to connect with three pool thermometers.
1647515204555.png

We are now having plans to add more thermometers to the pack.
So the problem is, two pool thermometers in a pack or three in a pack, which will be better?

Feel free to let me know your ideas.
Thanks!

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be happy with just one of these nifty devices for my pond. :) I can see a two pack for someone with a pool and pond or hot tub and pool. It will be interesting to see if folks can use three for any combination of pond, pool, hot tub, bath tub (I'm thinking young kids), etc. When you give it a bit of thought there are a few uses for this given it has a good range in temperature and if they can sync to one base that is handy.

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not both? Give the customers a choice. Personally, I could use a three pack, one for the pool, one for the spa and one for the aquarium.
By the way, the original one that I did testing on (frozen in an ice block, then dropped and cracked open and all) has been "put out to pasture" in my parents pool living a comfortable life and is still alive and working great.
My father is becoming very advanced in age and has a tendency to topple over so my mother has banned him from going in the pool yard. But he loves to be able to see the pool temperature and shows this off to everyone who comes to their house. :cool:
A little cool for my taste,
20220308_142424.jpg

but the ducks seem to like it!:D
20220308_141332.jpg

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not both? Give the customers a choice. Personally, I could use a three pack, one for the pool, one for the spa and one for the aquarium.
By the way, the original one that I did testing on (frozen in an ice block, then dropped and cracked open and all) has been "put out to pasture" in my parents pool living a comfortable life and is still alive and working great.
My father is becoming very advanced in age and has a tendency to topple over so my mother has banned him from going in the pool yard. But he loves to be able to see the pool temperature and shows this off to everyone who comes to their house. :cool:
A little cool for my taste,
20220308_142424.jpg

but the ducks seem to like it!:D
20220308_141332.jpg
This looks exactly like a scene out of my parent's back yard. The ducks love their pool but only in the spring/fall from what I have seen. I think it's a layover to wherever they're migrating to. :)

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Hope you are having a great day.
Here is a quick survey, any help will be much appreciated!
Our original pack of this pool thermometer set is including an outdoor unit (the pool thermometer) and an indoor unit (the receiver).

The receiver supports to connect with three pool thermometers.
1647515204555.png

We are now having plans to add more thermometers to the pack.
So the problem is, two pool thermometers in a pack or three in a pack, which will be better?

Feel free to let me know your ideas.
Thanks!
My first thought is why would anyone need more then 1 thermometer. Then I think possibly someone may have a pool and a jacuzzi or a pond so possibly 2 in a pack would work but imo I feel I would never use 2 only use 1.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back