OP
OP
JMacedo

JMacedo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing video of the pet market. More than I expected and would be an interesting trip to see how the market in Bangkok has developed. My only problem is that I would just have to look and not purchase due to the import and travel problems associated with shipping back to the U.S. If we end up traveling to Bangkok I will send you a PM for directions. Thanks for the education. Your tank is so well done there is much to learn on this thread.
Thank you for your very kind words. Really appreciated.

Most people think this market is open only during weekends but most if not all aquarium stores (and many others shops) are open in the afternoon from Tuesday to Friday and all day at weekends.

There is also another reef attraction in Bangkok ... Chingchai Uekrongtham moved his 1200gl tank and his Peppermint Angelfish to his new Marine Aquarium theme restaurant! :D

OP
OP
JMacedo

JMacedo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A mobile phone pic from today:

mobile phone.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Reef-roach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank, I love the rock work, and excellent photos/videos!Sorry to hear of the recent problems, but it looks like you're bouncing back just fine.

OP
OP
JMacedo

JMacedo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. This is amazing.

Btw I've been to Thailand 3 times. Amazing country. Love Bangkok. Worked on a boiler in Rayong.

Thank you. Rayong has a few nice beaches and I go there often. Also there are clown fish farms and a place where they grow maricultured sps coral. I have been living in Bangkok for the past 10 years and I am starting to feel I need a long break from the city! ahaha

TCFletch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now THAT is what I want my tank to look like someday. May I ask where you purchased your livestock? Just beautiful.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I posted your video on our FB page yesterday and it has 12,000 views so far. ;)

OP
OP
JMacedo

JMacedo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now THAT is what I want my tank to look like someday. May I ask where you purchased your livestock? Just beautiful.
Thank you very much! If you are in Bangkok the Chatuchack Market Section-D is the place to go, sometimes SPS corals are not on display, but if you enter a LFS and start asking you might find some. Nowadays is very hard to find anything with color or even alive, due to the actual restrictions.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back