A thanks to Gary Parr

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeremy R.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jeremy R.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
NW Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to thank Gary for donating your time and presenting a great tutorial on tank photography and its equipment for the local NWIMAC. Your sample photos were inspiring and your lecture was absolutely full of great information. Many of the club member came away with a new view on capturing their underwater creatures. I hope you can we can expect you again in the future under some better weather and a larger group of individuals. Thanks again Gparr for your contribute to our club.

Thanks,
Jeremy R.
 
gary gave a presentation to our local club (bnarc) last year. was very informative. thanks gary!!!
 
I also wanted to say thank you Gary, it was great meeting you and hope to see another one of your presentations soon.
Thank you again for the great presentation!
Chris
 
You're all welcome and I'm glad to hear that what I offer actually helps. Always a pleasure to talk about reef/fish photography at club meetings.
Gary
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new