• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A whole lot of SPS. BC, CC, JF, RMF, etc. + CSB anemones

Item Price
$25 - $1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

VAFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my third pack from Tim today. Absolutely beautiful corals. Nice frag size, good PE already. Coloring up nicely. Wouldn't buy from anyone else. Love Tim's corals and frags. Plus a nice freebie

kingsofke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my first pack from Tim today. I agree, have not seen such healthy and beautiful corals before ever. Not even on my local fish stores and not even on online stores. I have bought from Jason Fox website in the past and was underwhelmed. For the first time ever I was blown away when I saw the frags. Really large pieces, most of them close to 2 inches and my gosh what a color. I have only seen colors like these in the pictures before. I am so glad I pulled the trigger on this purchase. I wish I had more space in my tank to buy more corals from him and I did not even go for the expensive ones. I might have to start yanking out my old corals to put in Tims corals.

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my 3rd pack from Tim today. As usual, communication was very quick and Tim is one of the easiest sellers to deal with in my opinion. He works with you on every purchase. I received 9 pieces today and had some freebies thrown in.

Will be placing another order very soon!!

Pictures of Frags were taken today shortly after placing them in Frag tank. Frags had PE in the bag and as you can see, coloration is great for the first day!

P8200031-2.jpg
P8200013-2.jpg
P8200063.jpg
P8200077.jpg
P8200088.jpg
P8200098.jpg
P8200104.jpg
P8200125.jpg
P8200141.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks guys! Super grateful to have people that appreciate the corals and keep coming back for more :)

Growth on a lot of stuff this summer has been craaaazy, so I am as generous as I can be with frag sizes. Huge things dont ship well, but if there is anyone who wants to meet for pickup in NWOH for bigger chunks/mini colonies there is plenty of stuff I can cut deals on like that!

kingsofke

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! Super grateful to have people that appreciate the corals and keep coming back for more :)

Growth on a lot of stuff this summer has been craaaazy, so I am as generous as I can be with frag sizes. Huge things dont ship well, but if there is anyone who wants to meet for pickup in NWOH for bigger chunks/mini colonies there is plenty of stuff I can cut deals on like that!

Now you are tempting me to drive all the way up from Omaha Nebraska.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Since swap season is cancelled this fall, thinking about discounting a “surplus” list across the board and posting them in a new thread, if people would be interested in that?

UPDATE: discounted frag post is here!

Last edited:

ReeferTX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since swap season is cancelled this fall, thinking about discounting a “surplus” list across the board and posting them in a new thread, if people would be interested in that?
YES PLEASE!!!! you had me at discount... hehe

Coral4coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some colony photos of the JF Homewrecker, grown and photographed under Reefbreeders Photon running at 100% on all channels, no fancy camera tricks:
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg
Hey are you interested in trading anything for a small piece of Bk chem jumanji

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
YES PLEASE!!!! you had me at discount... hehe
Definatley !!!
Did someone say discount? I'm in
I knew I made room on my frag racks for a reason, I'm in!
Looking to replace some of mine that didn't make it but you have to wait to post for me to rob another bank.
Yes. Discount. Need to stock frag tank

Discount frag post is up here:

Shoot me a message if you'd like a pack from there, or to combine with any of the stuff in this post!

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, the day has come. Finally big enough to nip maybe 2 frags from what may be my favorite coral ever. Just added to the first post.

EC Valentina/Hung's Rainbow Explosion
PC051688.jpg

Nice job growing that beauty out! Mines half that size and has taken years to get to this point from a frag.

OP
OP
therman

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice job growing that beauty out! Mines half that size and has taken years to get to this point from a frag.

Thanks! I killed small frags twice at first, but something clicked when I got a nice 1" piece and it has really taken off...4"+ across now and have a backup as big as the one in this photo. Such a beauty, I'm super thrilled to have it doing so well :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back