A2's Acro Adventure

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron-A2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I literally just bought that last week. Going to test it next water change. Do you have a method with it to collect the detritus that allows you to replace the water?
 
First of all
Being hunched over for an hour sucks on a 40 year old back and I also recommend using some kind of padding for your knees. Other than that I just used the brushes in my tunze cleaning kit to break down and clean all of my pumps and then vacuumed. The bucket head works great.
 
I literally just bought that last week. Going to test it next water change. Do you have a method with it to collect the detritus that allows you to replace the water?

Where did you order it from? It's taking forever to arrive! hahaha Glad I could help out!
 
How's everything going? Haven't seen a new video on your youtube or an update on this thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new