A360x fan speed is smart?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doreno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Doreno

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Messages
85
Reaction score
28
Location
Location
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am building a system that will be as quiet as possible and the noise from the lights is very important to me.

I am interested in the fan operating mode, does it spin at a constant speed or does its speed change depending on the temperature or intensity mode?

Does it turn off completely at night when the lamp is not shining?

Thanks!
 
I have a pair on my tank. You only hear a light whir when you're standing at the tank. The fans do turn off when the lights are off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new