A6 DC 200 Protein Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2Plus2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2Plus2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
393
Reaction score
147
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi, Im looking into skimmers and I'm a bit lost as to where and what.
This skimmer caught my eye and it looks dang good, can anyone shed a bit of light.

Display: 40g
Sump: 20G
Total volume: 60G

I plan on heavy feeding, lots of fish and coral, and I also have a Fleece roller.

Please advise.
 
Looks like overkill to me. BRS has is rate 90-200g.

Are you going to have the footprint for it as well? I just had to measure the space in my 125g's sump, and that skimmer would barely fit in that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new