Aaron's 1,000+ gallon reef build

Sorry guys, I’m terrible at update. My little reef is doing great. I just upgraded with 6 Radion xr30 Blue.
DDBEA15C-E289-463D-A3D9-E94997157564.jpeg
66E61BEE-4569-4268-875C-C461ABE3927C.jpeg
605002FC-7B42-4974-B8B0-2C96ECC72A59.jpeg
 
I can't believe I missed this one, what a great build. From garage to tide pool!

Flowing for sure!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new