• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

abowling001, feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Curtis Scott

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
abowling001, why are you not returning my messages??? Please reach out to me ASAP to 'make things right' as you said on 17th of March, and then again on the 25th. I have yet to receive my paypal refund, but you very active on here lately.

R2R Community,
This seller ripped me off recently. He was online yesterday and is on here right now, yet refuses to answer my messages and refund my money.

OP
OP
C

Curtis Scott

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What we agreed on: denro colony with 2 large heads and four babies, blue matrix milli 1"+, and over the rainbow milli 1"+ and he would also throw in a freebie, frags would healed on plugs.
What I actually got: Dendro colony with only 4 babies (one is a double baby), 1/2"- blue matrix smooth skin acro, 1/2" - over the rainbow milli, green with brown polyp 'pink lemonade' (I've had pink lemonade before and this isn't it). over the rainbow and 'pink lemonade' were fresh cuts mounted to snail shells.

I have the entire transaction documented and while he has done a good job of making me think he will make things right... he hasn't and refuses to return my messages and requests for a refund(half of it at least. I would still feel ripped off but at least he would have tried)

Maybe I should post this in seller feedback also with chat transcripts and pics (with ruler) of when I was unboxing and dipping them?

oh, I also stupidly sent money as a gift via PP.
Not sure if mods get involved in these such things.

Last edited:

abowling001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent you the refund of $40 that we agreed On.and I did not see your PM.I'm checking PayPal now to see if it went thru if it didn't I will resend it

OP
OP
C

Curtis Scott

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to report abowling001 reached out to me shorty after my last post here. $40 Payment he thought was sent, was to the wrong person.
We came to a refund agreement and it was promptly executed. He has made things right.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back