• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acan colony

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
3,700
Reaction score
8,910
Location
Nc
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I have a rainbow Acan colony with at least 18 heads. Tank grown. I’ve had this same strain growing for 7 years now. 100% aquacultured. Glass is dirty. Can move coral and clean glass if you need better pics. Shipping UPS next day air. Two hour DOA. Must provide pic of dead coral within two hours. $250 shipped these are a full spectrum daylight photos. Added blue light photos below.

IMG_8792.jpeg IMG_8795.jpeg
 
Last edited:
A couple people asked for a better photos with blue lighting. Here you go more colors are visible now. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8801.jpeg
    IMG_8801.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8800.jpeg
    IMG_8800.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 79
Requested question? yes I will trade but only for HG type Torch or Godzilla mushroom unless it’s a other cool bounce mushroom
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new