Acan eating torch

musaabi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
1,278
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My New York knicks torch bailed a couple of weeks ago. I tried gluing it down to a drag disk but it would constantly end up off and floating around. I came home today and I guess it drifted around and got caught by my acan and it’s eating it up! I assume the acan head is going to end up dying from this but still pretty interesting!

082CD91A-37C1-4457-B506-FB23989BFCB3.jpeg 93BDF8F3-5F5B-4078-8608-320989947B28.jpeg
 
Acans pack a powerful sting. Relocate one of them. For torch, place in a crevice or loosely tie down with a rubber band
 
My New York knicks torch bailed a couple of weeks ago. I tried gluing it down to a drag disk but it would constantly end up off and floating around. I came home today and I guess it drifted around and got caught by my acan and it’s eating it up! I assume the acan head is going to end up dying from this but still pretty interesting!

082CD91A-37C1-4457-B506-FB23989BFCB3.jpeg 93BDF8F3-5F5B-4078-8608-320989947B28.jpeg
Thats cool as
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new