Acan falling out of skeleton!

my PO4 was at .36. I did a 4 gallon water change on my fluval 13.5, and dosed some phosphate E. I havent tested to see where they are at now. I will tonight. But corals look 100% better.
 
So the conclusion is high salt? I have had my acans and hammers do the same thing. Nobody seems to know why the bailout. Hate seeing my beautiful coral do this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new