Acan looks like a chunk is missing

sayitfast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
227
Location
Tucson AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had an Acan for a few weeks now.... eats like crazy always looked healthy.

Today I glanced over at it and it looks like a chunk is missing? Looks great other than that... cannot find any parasites around the base.

Before:
IMG_0511.jpg



After:

IMG_0672.jpg


Any ideas?

Thanks
 
+1 to sweepers.
Also I caught an emerald crab taking a chunk out of my acan and it looked every similar as well. Healed up fine but just something to consider!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new