• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acans for sale...

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys next step is to get rid of my acans.. Shipping will be $50. Just PM me guys if you have any questions.
Candy Cane acan first shot is when I first got it. Second is recent $100
DSC_0259.jpg

Acan5.jpg




Fruit Smoothie Acan First shot from first got it. Second is recent $100
DSC_1303.jpg

Acan7.jpg



Rainbow Acan #1 $60
DSC_1321.jpg



Agent Orange Rainbow Acan $120 First is first got it, Second is recent
DSC_1312.jpg

Acan4.jpg



Rainbow Acan #2 $120 First is when I first got it, Second is recent
DSC_1320.jpg

Acan.jpg



Rainbow Acan #3 $40
Acan2.jpg


Rainbow Acan #4 $40
Acan6.jpg



Rainbow Acan #5 $40
Acan8.jpg


Ultra Rainbow Acan $150 First is when I first got it Second is recent.
DSC_1308.jpg

Acan3.jpg


Was told this was the Rand O acan but he had no lineage. Paid $75 for a head.. Anyways here it is $350
RandoO.jpg
 
Willing to package at quite a deal just throw me an offer.. Would like to get the tank down as soon as I can!
 
Interested in making this pack:Rainbow #1Rainbow #2Randy O (without lineage)Please pm me with a price shipped to 83705.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Thanks,Robert
 
Everything except for the Ultra Rainbow and the Agent Orange Acan. Oh and I did cut the Pink eyed Micro into 2 big frags. Thanks!! I wish I was able to edit my original post I thought you used to be able to do that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new