Acans (micromussa) ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeftogo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reeftogo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2022
Messages
31
Reaction score
44
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have what it looks like an acan lord on the bottom right, but it doesn’t really look like the acan lords nearby — he’s too fuzzy. Any ideas?

2CB1B0F1-6DC2-4B5B-B5F0-661F759F8640.jpeg 3A847B42-4696-4DAA-9ED3-BC56F64C8A90.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new