One of my fish have been picking at my acans so I gotta get rid of them. All pics are WYSIWYG and almost fully healed from the massacre.
Local pickup in Irvine.
Shipping for $30 via USPS Express or $45 FedEx.
1- This one is from Addicting Corals, I think AC Hypnotic Acans - $100
2- $40
3- $40
4- $40
5- Addicting Corals Fruit Loops I believe - $150
6- $50
7- Japanese Deepwaters - $25
8- $10
9- Japanese Deepwaters - $30
10- Japanese Deepwaters - $30
Local pickup in Irvine.
Shipping for $30 via USPS Express or $45 FedEx.
1- This one is from Addicting Corals, I think AC Hypnotic Acans - $100
2- $40
3- $40
4- $40
5- Addicting Corals Fruit Loops I believe - $150
6- $50
7- Japanese Deepwaters - $25
8- $10
9- Japanese Deepwaters - $30
10- Japanese Deepwaters - $30
Last edited:
