Acanthastrea Echinata

Item Price
150-175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

R33fJunkies

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2023
Messages
227
Reaction score
98
Location
Jersey City
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
Acanthastrea Echinata Colonies
4 Colonies Total
$175Purple colonie W Green Mouth (Left)
$150 Purple Mixed (Middle Colonies)
$150 ( Right side Colony)
Next Day Air Shipping + Freebie coral Included
DM for more Info / Pics
*Bundle Deals as well, Grab More than one colony, Total will be discounted !

Acanthastrea echinata.jpg
 
Last edited:
acan echinata are not micromussa good sir. you may be confusing them for what was known as acan lords, which are now micromussa lords 🫡
Actually didn’t even notice it was in the heading got confused with another post . Thank you for the correction ! 🫡
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new