Acanthastrea Echinata?

Pelagikos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
225
Reaction score
216
Location
Gloucester County
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm fairly certain it is, I purchased it months ago and now I can't find my paperwork.
With all the changes lately... I'm really having a hard time with these acans... but I am starting to get better! Lol ;P

20221114_142200.jpg
 
Yep, it's probably too close to my Gonis :/
They've been there a while but they won't be there long.
 
Upvote 0
Acans and blasto are my favorite and I kill them all, but hey I can grow rbta, rfa, stylophora, and a wild unknown sps, along with basic hammers and trumpet
 
Upvote 0
Acans and blasto are my favorite and I kill them all, but hey I can grow rbta, rfa, stylophora, and a wild unknown sps, along with basic hammers and trumpet
Isn't that funny? I cannot keep an anemone or most SPS to save my life
 
Upvote 0
Isn't that funny? I cannot keep an anemone or most SPS to save my life
I can't keep any sps besides the stylo and the unknown wild sps I have, every other sps dies. The stylo encrusted a whole big rock in a year and is duking it out with the wild sps that's on another rock. I can't even keep zoa's. I'm pretty sure rbta are the easiest creatures to keep
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new