Acanthophyllia Deshayesiana Show Off Thread!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishinfool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpg First one for me.
Nice One. I bet those blues will become more vibrant as it settles in.
 
My favorite coral hands down are acanthophyllias. Here are some shots of mine:
 

Attachments

  • meatpile.jpg
    meatpile.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 831
Wow some if these are really nice. Too bad I can't have any in my tank, cause it will be an expensive meals for my angels
 
do Wilsoni fit in this category? ordered 1 from Cherry coral, arrive next week.
 
Bump, I have been thinking about getting one of these. Would love to see some more pics of them!
 
Those are awesome!
 
That red and blue is stunning, I wish acanthophyllia were not so expensive lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new