Accidental vacation

Wow, I'll take that accidental vacation any day :D pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.
 
Wow, I'll take that accidental vacation any day :D pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.
There was no cell service and only prepaid internet (20 dollars for four hours of agonizingly slow wifi that was only available in certain places on the island). That being said, I wasn't bored for a single second while I was there.
 
Maldives ?????

I've been there too , can I add my pictures ?
 
Maldives ?????

I've been there too , can I add my pictures ?
Close! Just a bit farther South. It was Diego Garcia.

I welcome the pictures! I didn't know what I was missing out on having never been snorkeling or diving before (these picture aren't from either but pretty close). I'd love to see what else is out there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new