• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro baller pack FS!

Myst3ry_sea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I hope everyone is still well and safe. To entertain those stick-head, I have these WYSIWYG acro ready to go. They have been healing for a months and already encrusted a little. Price is 950 shipped.

The good old Standard DOA policy: Pictures of dead specimens in original packaging are required to claim for DOA within the first 2 hours of first delivery attempt. In case of DOA, I'll send replacement(s) or credit if replacement(s) are not available. Fedex delay are not covered but for the unlikely event of Fedex delay. No worries, I'll try my best to work with you on that

The list include: RRC Supreme, Big R Walt Disney, SBB Dream Catcher, Pinky the Bear, WWC Paradise, Tyree Strawberry Shortcake. (Looking at the 4th picture the names go from right to left)

IMG_0113.jpg IMG_0112.jpg IMG_0111.jpg IMG_0110.jpg

Back