Acro bleached on one side, help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PegasisR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know that in the past I had necrosis start on the tip and spill down one side of my acro. It was described as "icicling". It was because of an excess amount of Tin or other heavy metal.

I had a bit of aluminum leech before from marinepure (which i took care of) but all my other corals are doing great! My bounce mushroom is splitting too!
 
I had a bit of aluminum leech before from marinepure (which i took care of) but all my other corals are doing great! My bounce mushroom is splitting too!
I've never seen harmful effects from aluminum leaching on sps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new