Acro for ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter bct15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
2,846
Reaction score
169
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this deepwater a while back, and it is starting to take off now. Not sure on the species, bought it as acropora carduus but it seems different. I was thinking maybe acropora turaki buy would like some input. Below is a month or so growth progression.

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1389665296.657081.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1389665273.710141.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd guess Acropora granulosa or possibly A. caroliniana

Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new