Should I cut the tips off my Acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jordanrb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, taking a frag or two as backup is what I would do. The picture of the small colony shows algae growing on 10+ spots and some growth looks like it covers areas larger than just axial coralites (hard to tell from the blurry picture). With a colony with that much widespread damage I would want to have a backup or two.
Definitely not a bad idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new