Acro guru’s

BTW - I don't know if you've seen Brandon's reef-bowl water change procedure, but he has corals out of the water for some 30 minutes or so without apparent damage. They're not acros, but it's rather amazing that he does it regularly.

I have not. I’ll have to check it out. Thx!
 
I would bet it was from the exposure to direct light unfiltered by the water. I have had this happen before and the coral will recover after a few days if its healthy.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new