Acro ID Greatly Appreciated

  • Thread starter Thread starter agonzo2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

agonzo2008

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
63
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was given this no name Acro during a trade. Would love to get everyone input on what it is . Only at night do the polyps come out and they are a greenish color. Pictures posted are in white , blue , and lights out .

CDC9FE13-54AB-438C-A5C7-46FFC8BD7712.jpeg 91A5522C-F30E-4D50-BC65-1FFA21E3E96B.jpeg AAD9F7BB-1CA1-4CC1-8808-6B4F55B31490.jpeg DB0FEAA8-3262-4AEB-832A-7518E52BC896.jpeg
 
Lol I hope they chime in . I’d love to finally see what Acro I have .
 
Not me talking lol just on YouTube
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8615.MOV
    87.6 MB
Here is a pic of it during the regular white lights

4B053F9A-6E21-472C-8F0C-674F86811CB9.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new