acro ID help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter schroedel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

schroedel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Location
central coast california
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to Acros.
new acapora 001.JPG
IMG_3610.jpg
The first one I just picked up today and the second one I've had for a while (sorry for all the blue still learning to photograph with LEDs). The base color on the second one has faded from a light lavender color (if I remember correctly) to now a light beige. I am not sure of names or placement of either of them. I have switched to Radion Pros. Thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new