Acro ID help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnledman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnledman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
255
Reaction score
159
Location
Westchester
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, took some picture of my SPS today and I thought I knew what I had but I am not so sure anymore now that it has grown. Can I get your options on the pictures below?

#1
EFEBCA8A-FCC3-403E-A9C1-AF5957EA8592.jpeg


#2
2546DF42-20E8-45C7-923F-50258FAC724D.jpeg



#3
5534551B-6ECF-4177-96C8-B82BA1312771.jpeg


#3 from underneath
059F75DE-E239-48C8-889A-AEE73B2E5F36.jpeg


#4
6057D260-5321-4940-909C-E79E2F6B1C0D.jpeg
 
#1 looks like it could be an Aussie Gold or Miyagi Tort. Sorry, only one I can help with...
#2 looks pretty awesome though!
 
#1 looks like it could be an Aussie Gold or Miyagi Tort. Sorry, only one I can help with...
#2 looks pretty awesome though!

thank you! I purchased #1 as a Cali tort but I do not think that is what it is. It could very well be an Aussie tort.

#2 is my favorite in the whole tank but for the life of me no idea, yellow skeleton with bright red polyps.

thanks again for the comment!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new