Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter JTN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JTN

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Looking for some help IDing/naming these 3. I believe they are all from battlecorals, but I am not 100% on that.

IMG_8156.jpeg IMG_8157.jpeg IMG_8158.jpeg
 
I have no idea, but those are gorgeous! Good luck on your search!
 
If those are battle corals I’d say the left is pink Cadillac, middle possibly av orange crush and boiled angel on the right.
I knew you'd nail it brother!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new