Acro id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pete polyp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
5,828
Reaction score
1,885
Location
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told this was a "teal tort". I'm kinda thinking its a different species, maybe A. Navini?
 
Pics help huh?
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1407204666205.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407204666205.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 248
You mean to tell me that I have identified an sps that's not A. Millepora? Is there a full moon or something?
 
Normally you come by and crush my dreams of an accurate id lol

I never crushed! It was more like a fluffy pillow of references firmly placed over ones sleeping face. LOL

There are some many Acropora that can be teal/blue. I am glad you stood strong and said NO! This is not a tort! THIS IS NAVINI! *Then kick the tort ID into a deep pit*
 
I never crushed! It was more like a fluffy pillow of references firmly placed over ones sleeping face. LOL

There are some many Acropora that can be teal/blue. I am glad you stood strong and said NO! This is not a tort! THIS IS NAVINI! *Then kick the tort ID into a deep pit*

Yep, there's way too many for me to be halfway accurate
 
Take a stab at this one
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1409897101922.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409897101922.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 145

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new