Acro ID...

  • Thread starter Thread starter wesman42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
1,458
Location
Allendale
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this at a swap, and the guy had no clue what it was. When I pulled it out of the bag, I realized it was almost two tone. If you look at it straight on under lights it's green....if you look at it from under or over, it turns pink+green. The polyps are purple.
20181104_192938.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new