Acro ID?

Ivan Serrano

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever seen a tenuis like this one? I’m wondering if it has a name already? It’s bright yellow with blue polyps. Second pic is of it after it’s been added to my system.
FC61168C-8F12-408B-9015-C81DFCC181A5.jpeg
C8825D5C-5967-4F79-BA76-160F78505315.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new