Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmckoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,369
Reaction score
10,642
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had both of these frags for awhile .
the one is encrusted and doing well .
the purple one ( I believe purple Aussie acro ) was what it was labeled as
I haven’t seen any polyps , it’s bright purple and seams smooth ...

CAEEC741-F9F6-4E76-A0A5-44E5A4101F25.jpeg ED0B2BBE-55A4-4FB3-AB15-4E79D8BAAC79.jpeg
 
I’ve had both of these frags for awhile .
the one is encrusted and doing well .
the purple one ( I believe purple Aussie acro ) was what it was labeled as
I haven’t seen any polyps , it’s bright purple and seams smooth ...

CAEEC741-F9F6-4E76-A0A5-44E5A4101F25.jpeg ED0B2BBE-55A4-4FB3-AB15-4E79D8BAAC79.jpeg
Look at the picture more closely, there are polyps on the smooth purple Acro. I see them on the left side. Not all Acro's have large polyps and some only extend them at night.

Sorry, don't have an ID, but it looks nice. As long as you like it, who cares about a fancy name.
 
Look at the picture more closely, there are polyps on the smooth purple Acro. I see them on the left side. Not all Acro's have large polyps and some only extend them at night.

Sorry, don't have an ID, but it looks nice. As long as you like it, who cares about a fancy name.
Im
Not worried about the fancy name . I was worried it was a deep water or smooth skin being harder to keep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new