Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter awais98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

awais98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
237
Reaction score
119
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting forgetful with the coral IDs
Can someone I’d this acro

thanks

0BF8C737-B5B3-4D25-A1D5-860B372370B4.jpeg AA3942FF-FBA7-40DF-B24F-F808707C123C.jpeg 7416E34C-440F-4B50-95BC-D1253D0F0B18.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new