Acro ID

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just recently got this Acro from a trade, what kind is it?

33F9A514-1708-48F2-AF59-1586F7B3DA87.jpeg
068CDF05-D22C-41C3-A266-9BE6C6C8BFC7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new