Acro ID

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,750
Reaction score
5,733
Location
Mount Morris Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone able to ID these 2 acros? They look like millies to me, but unsure on variety.

D5WYSIWYGSweetAcroPack-_100_1080x.png
 
Those are some very nice pieces.
 
Those are some very nice pieces.
Thank you! I'm really excited for them. I picked up this 6 pack that is supposed to arrive Wednesday from AquaSD

D5WYSIWYGSweetAcroPack-_100_1080x.png
 
Thank you! I'm really excited for them. I picked up this 6 pack that is supposed to arrive Wednesday from AquaSD

D5WYSIWYGSweetAcroPack-_100_1080x.png
Those are some nice sticks!!
 
I was going to purchase that exact frag pack but held off because I had just bought some other corals. Please provide an update here once you receive them. I’m very curious.
 
I'm very excited for them! I won a bunch of eBay auctions from Aqua SD, so decided to throw some other stuff into the order to better split shipping cost and add some new eye candy. Hopefully everything looks as good as it does in the pics.

D5WYSIWYGSweetAcroPack-_100_1080x.png
C18WYSIWYG-UltraMushroomPack-_75_1080x.png
s-l400 (13).png
s-l400 (7).png
s-l400 (10).png
s-l400 (9).png
s-l400 (6).png
s-l400 (4).png
s-l400 (3).png
s-l400 (1).png
 
Last edited:
So they aren't RR Rainbow Splice ? :)
Super nice looking no matter what they are. Weren't they named on the website?
 
So they aren't RR Rainbow Splice ? :)
Super nice looking no matter what they are. Weren't they named on the website?
I doubt it. No name on Aqua SD, just came as part of an assorted acro pack. I figured out the rest from their other individual listings, but wasn't able to figure out these 2.
 
Thank you! I'm really excited for them. I picked up this 6 pack that is supposed to arrive Wednesday from AquaSD

D5WYSIWYGSweetAcroPack-_100_1080x.png

These would be my guesses

A. milliepora,
Possibly A. spatulata ?
A. latistella
A. aculeus
A. hyacinthus
A. echinata
 
When are the corals suppose to arrive?
Arrived this morning! Wife dipped them and added them to the tank. They came in perfect condition, and they even threw in a free Ricordea!

received_351340233310281.jpeg
received_260075625675031.jpeg
received_4780716561942007.jpeg
received_565545217933579.jpeg
received_570029827336727.jpeg
received_385732589562448.jpeg
received_137266668556941.jpeg
received_541651720491167.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new