Acro pack Friday night special.

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Robs Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
765
Reaction score
1,751
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Standard DOA, must be home at first delivery attempt. Overnight shipping is $60 CONUS

Copps 24k $50
TSA Carolina Reaper $50
Dans Pinky Winky (SOLD)
Poto Yoshi $80
RMF Superman Stag (SOLD)
Oregon Tort (SOLD)


Pack Price $300 shipped

20251003_175219.jpg 20251003_175213.jpg 20251003_175206.jpg 20251003_175156.jpg 20251003_175145.jpg 20251003_175102.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dans Pinky Winky SOLD
RMF Superman Stag SOLD
Oregon Tort SOLD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new