Acro to live or not to live?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sosuke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
1,054
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I purchased this Acro 1 week ago and when I put it in everything was fine the polyps started to open and all was well. My fish started to eat it.. After moving the fish out of the tank I hoped the Acro would get better, it has two white spots now and no polyp extension. The frag still has polyps just closed all the time. Is it possible it can pull through? My parameters are

Calcium- 499 ppm I bit high but has been like this for a while
Magnesium- 1380 ppm
Alkalinity- 10 dkh
Nitrates - 5ppm
Nitrite - almost 0
Phos - 0.1
Salinity 1.024
Temp 79

I can't post pictures right now because my blues are on so Ill post pics tomorrow. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new