Acro Trade/showoff page

CoralsComeInMoreColors

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2022
Messages
234
Reaction score
57
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been growing out some no name acros and want to see if anyone has anything they wanna show off or trade, Ill be the first to show off and post some pics!
 
I'll be following! Curious to see what kind of acros you have!
 
20251211_122424_5A945A53-A771-4971-9E0A-5FC4366F3467.png

20251211_122424_E2459B8A-EBB0-4097-BE26-CCD1B7DD1A42.png

20251211_122424_9760C879-84EF-4B0F-8A65-8F6A00706EF2.png

20251211_122425_AF017B49-BFEF-49B5-9484-F61CB1BAE143.png
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new