Acrolandia

  • Thread starter Thread starter mega
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anyone still have this in their tank? I can't find the PAR sweet spot for mine, suggestions?
 
my frag is at 250 par (measured with seneye), radions/t5s, for the past 3 months

imagination seems key for some acros, so i imagine its growing lol
 
Looks like a nice piece, but I wonder how much different all these tenuis would look if someone lined them all up in the same tank and put a good halide bulb over them.
 
update

ours has encusted but is still pale-ish blue, with some light yellow coralites. no big growth after 5 months. it hasn't colored up like our other stuff. gets about 275 max par and medium flow. nothing like the pro pics lol. maybe it needs more than 1 to 2ppm nitrates, where our tank is at.
 
Picture taken 3 months ago. Still encrusting. Slow grower for me but the rainbow colors are there. Took a few beatings but keeps on ticking.
DF21FF7E-367D-4583-95ED-3611A10ED3CC.jpeg
 
Bumping this old thread since I just got a frag and wanted to see how everyone else's is looking!
 
I have one I got from TSA back in November...just a nub but it hasn't done ANYTHING yet....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new