Acrolandia

  • Thread starter Thread starter mega
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Acrolandia is one I won’t buy again. I tried it twice and both times they didn’t survive. I hope they do well for you guys that have it.
did guys get that at coral farmers market yesterday?
 
I’m questioning if I got shipped the wrong thing ... I don’t have orange polyps like other photos I see on here.

it was pretty much brown and looked like a fresh cut when I first got it in April but now I’m questioning things.
 

Attachments

  • 39CD635B-742D-42A5-B65F-084A933F71F2.jpeg
    39CD635B-742D-42A5-B65F-084A933F71F2.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 372BB488-3C05-4C4C-92E1-BD365A4B43D7.jpeg
    372BB488-3C05-4C4C-92E1-BD365A4B43D7.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 263
Love my TGC Acrolandia. Some iPhone shots throughout the photoperiod.
 

Attachments

  • 4611A1CA-6900-41DA-A2EA-2E8693AC58E8.jpeg
    4611A1CA-6900-41DA-A2EA-2E8693AC58E8.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 7ED8C115-8D2C-42D6-9BCA-777A092D1BBA.jpeg
    7ED8C115-8D2C-42D6-9BCA-777A092D1BBA.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 219
  • F1A1D789-FA2B-4BC4-856E-F3E158BC4AFB.jpeg
    F1A1D789-FA2B-4BC4-856E-F3E158BC4AFB.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 224
Acrolandia is one I won’t buy again. I tried it twice and both times they didn’t survive. I hope they do well for you guys that have it.
did guys get that at coral farmers market yesterday?

Mine has been super hardy.
 
Just a few pieces from them. Packaging communication quality A+
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9479.jpeg
    IMG_9479.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_9480.jpeg
    IMG_9480.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9481.jpeg
    IMG_9481.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9476.jpeg
    IMG_9476.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 129
I have some angry birds fruit loops and vivid insanity coming soon also but haven’t snagged Acrolandia yet…soon and very soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new