Acropolis

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi and welcome to the R2R family. We sure are glad to have you here.
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

OP
OP
J1a

J1a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! WOW! Beautiful reef! How long has your tank been setup?
The tank, in this iteration, has been up for slightly over a year.
IMG_20210730_124050.jpg.76034455da38d9f1d068ac92712d81e2.jpg

Previously it was a fish dominated mixed reef. However, it sprung a leak and has to be replaced and restarted.

IMG_20190707_170502.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I'm a reefer bases in Singapore. This is my aquarium

PSX_20211015_123852.jpg

Acropolis

Acro: 1. (greek) the highest point; 2. Acropora, a genus of coral

-polis: (greek) city

This aquarium draws inspiration from the famous Acropolis of Athens. This scape reminds me of the majestic ruins on top of the acropolis, the meandering path climbing upwards, as well as the sprawling civic districts at its feet. Coincidentally, the name also can be interpreted as acropora city, a good fit of the corals home to this aquarium.

I'm deeply interested in marine biology and chemistry. I love to read and experiment. After read contents from this forum for many years, I would like to join the discussion to learn more.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). YOUR TANK IS GORGEOUS and everyone will want to watch and learn; your eye for color and placement is incredible. WOW - love your tank photo

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
J1a

J1a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). YOUR TANK IS GORGEOUS and everyone will want to watch and learn; your eye for color and placement is incredible. WOW - love your tank photo

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
I have a build thread in a Singapore forum; but yeah, I should start one too here.

Just that a lot of things will be back-dated though.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back