Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I'm a reefer bases in Singapore. This is my aquarium

PSX_20211015_123852.jpg

Acropolis

Acro: 1. (greek) the highest point; 2. Acropora, a genus of coral

-polis: (greek) city

This aquarium draws inspiration from the famous Acropolis of Athens. This scape reminds me of the majestic ruins on top of the acropolis, the meandering path climbing upwards, as well as the sprawling civic districts at its feet. Coincidentally, the name also can be interpreted as acropora city, a good fit of the corals home to this aquarium.

I'm deeply interested in marine biology and chemistry. I love to read and experiment. After read contents from this forum for many years, I would like to join the discussion to learn more.

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

PSX_20211015_123852.jpg

Acropolis

This aquarium draws inspiration from the famous Acropolis of Athens. This scape reminds me of the majestic ruins on top of the acropolis, the meandering path climbing upwards, as well as the sprawling civic districts at its feet. Coincidentally, the name also can be interpreted as acropora city, a good fit of the corals home to this aquarium.

I'm deeply interested in marine biology and chemistry. I love to read and experiment. After read contents from this forum for many years, I would like to join the discussion to learn more.

Attachments

• 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 37

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

PSX_20211015_123852.jpg

Acropolis

Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back