Acropora ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonsNano
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JonsNano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2024
Messages
118
Reaction score
95
Location
Bristol
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone id this acro for me please?
And by id I don’t mean is it a sparkly rainbow unicorn urine, I mean is it a Millepora, Spathulata or… and so on?
Thanks all help appreciate!

IMG_3986.png
 
My initial thoughts were milli but I am wondering if it might not be, thanks
 
my first thought was also milli but then I started over thinking it, thanks all!
 
Spathulata has thicker branchlets and more "flared" corallites
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new