Acropora ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rakkasan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rakkasan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I saw this coral and I believe it's a sps acropora but not sure the type. Can you please ID?
Screenshot_20200218-102639_Instagram.jpg
 
Radial structure and arrangement looks like acropora selago.

Was this an indo maricultured piece? its beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new