Acropora ID?/

Marine Life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Messages
103
Reaction score
196
Location
OKC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what wild species of Acropora this is? I think it is a species of Staghorn.

IMG_7503.JPG
 
Please provide a "top down" shot. Looks like an A. tenuis, but hard to tell.
 
I think this one is A. chesterfieldensis. There are two ID threads for same coral btw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new