Acropora

fancy_fish101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
316
Reaction score
83
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been wondering what everyone feeds their acropora? Also, can you glue the frags if acro sideways to the rock?
 
You dont need to feed acro. Some do, but they use light primarily for growth. I glue frags sideways that table but you can glue them any way they will get direct light (edit) and random flow
 
Last edited:
Ok
You dont need to feed acro. Some do, but they use light primarily for growth. I glue frags sideways that table but you can glue them any way they will get direct light
Ok, cool. I like to feed just to give them something. I just use ab+ rn. Ok, cool. I get about 300 and planning to add more light for higher. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new