!!!ACROPORIC BLISS: THE BC HONEYCOMB!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, so I went on and on about how tip color and subtle nuances should be considered way less when making personal selections, and how stuff just like this one are blinding people to the larger picture of careful coral selection. Choices based more on growth patterns and structure, over "irresistibly expensive color nuance" I believe I said...

Well, I also said that personal taste and preference will always win in the end anyway, and that all we really want in our tanks, are the prettiest looking sps we can get out hands on.

So with that desire firmly in mind, It was time to shoot this one, and show it off.

This is the sort of of acro that I can't stop looking at. Truly the kind that you do mash your nose up to the glass and "drool out loud" at. And why not? I love pretty sps just as much as you guys, and very much delight in seeking them out with every effort as well. Orange, yellow and even hints of green. You've got me. Enough said.

It's the BC Honeycomb, and I absolutely love this one!

IMG_7498-Edit_zpscowxlefw.jpg

IMG_7502-Edit_zps67fn2kyu.jpg

IMG_7504-Edit_zps3paemqtm.jpg

Slow Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
woah, cant wait for my piece to get the blue in it. started off peach , now its getting the yellow. bring on the blue!

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I firmly believe there's more in this Acro beyond the pic that Adam posted. I think there's even more potential there! Excited to watch mine change and mature

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back