!!!ACROPORIC BLISS: THE BC HONEYCOMB!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cut mine a bunch and went dormant - hard. It’s now a barfy mix of orange and green

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine sat brown forever and I never really liked it because of that reason. Out of nowhere it started to grow new branches at the bottom and I am starting to like it. The main body still looks horrible though, lol. Hopefully over the next several months the body starts to change as I am starting to get yellow on the tips of the body.
BC honeycomb June 2.jpg

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine sat brown forever and I never really liked it because of that reason. Out of nowhere it started to grow new branches at the bottom and I am starting to like it. The main body still looks horrible though, lol. Hopefully over the next several months the body starts to change as I am starting to get yellow on the tips of the body.
BC honeycomb June 2.jpg
Defiantly gaining good color. I'm sure once it gets a real nice base/new branches the colors will start pulling a bit better

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BC honeycomb June 2.jpg
Oh yeah man yours is coming along nicely! Mine isn’t even worth a photo yet and I’ve had it a year lol.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back