Acros no pe

  • Thread starter Thread starter scotty333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If your parameters are spot, my guess is your fish, the angels most likely. I had a thriving sps reef with angels, never had polyp extension during the day; but the sps grew quite fast. Check the sps at night for polyp extension.
1721423343820.jpeg
 
Nice tank
They are growing and I’ve checked at 6 in the morning an hour before lights on and nothing, the water changes are helping though so I’ll keep at it till I’m/theyre happy
 
If your parameters are spot, my guess is your fish, the angels most likely. I had a thriving sps reef with angels, never had polyp extension during the day; but the sps grew quite fast. Check the sps at night for polyp extension.
1721423343820.jpeg
What are those fish that are all swimming together? So cool!
 
If I keep diluting I know it’ll be good , not light or flow because I’d see some doing ok and some not so which is not the case so it’s the water
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new